First I have a huge ‘Thank you’ that goes to Sandy for giving me this virtual award. It really tickles me especially since I haven’t been a regular blogger in a while.
Next I have to apologize for the delay in response. I was in Maryland with Holly for nearly a week. I’m just now catching up on stuff.
Sandy’s blog is called Bibliophage’s Buffet. As you can tell from the title this blog is about books, specifically reviewing them. Check it out. I’m not only reading her blog but I’m adding her to my links, too.
When accepting this award there are responsibilities. What comes around, must go around.
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass this award on to 15 blogging friends.
4. Contact and congratulate the awarded bloggers.
The Winners in no particular order are:
1. Sue Santore. I like Sue’s posts. They have a nice, homey feel to them.
2. E.K. Carmel. Eileen has a lovely way of looking at things. She makes me smile.
3. D.J. Mills. Diane is not only a great support to me but an inspiration as well. She charts her journey in self-publishing on her blog. Completely selfless she shares what she learns with the rest of us.
4. Shellie Sakai. She knows what her priorities are, nor does she hesitate to share them. It’s her family and writing. That spider is awesome, too.
5. Callene Rapp’s Blog. Callene is a writer but she also talks about her animals; the ones at work and at home.
6. Danielle Meitiv. Danielle writes about everything from motherhood to gardening to the critters in the ocean.
8. Grace Lewis. Her posts about her life in Vietnam and the adjustments she’s had to make while living there are fascinating.
9. Billie Jo Woods. I keep trying to subscribe to her blog with no luck. When I do catch up with her I love her courage. She is able to share her writing with no fear. Way to go!
10. Sharon Louise. Sharon doesn’t blog too much but when she does it’s fun.
11. Damian Trasler. Damian says it’s the end but I don’t believe it. He’ll be back.
12. P.J. Kaiser. This post has a little of everything. Inspirational photos, articles to read, posts about self publishing…whew! Just everything.
13. Jenny Hansen. She’s already gotten this award but she’s so good she deserves it again. From techie computer stuff to babies she can talk about it all with expertise and ease.
14. Tiffany A White. Tiffany has also won this award but she also knocks it out of the park with blogs about tv shows, movies and books. There’s no way I couldn’t include her.
15. Thea’s World. Thea and I have a lot of fun twittering about deep-fried, chocolate covered pickles. Did you feel the earth tremor? That’s what happens when we start tweeting together about these things. Her blog reflects her unique take on life, she makes me laugh and inspires to me to great heights of ridiculousness.
Whew! I’m surprised to know I read this many blogs and I didn’t include them all. Well. That’s all I’ve got to say about that.
Um. Seven random things about me? There isn’t much I haven’t already shared but ok, here goes:
1. I cuss when I’m in labor. Fine. I cuss all the time. Especially when I’m upset. I try not to but then parts start swelling. It’s either cuss or explode. The f-bomb is saved for special occasions. Sorry.
2. Allergies make me clean when I’d rather tweet or read or take photos or watch a movie or write or… Fine. Cleaning is not my thing. I’ll do anything to get out of cleaning. Good thing I have Paul, the animals who can be really gross at times and the allergies to motivate me.
3. Just to be contrary I love to be organized. I want everything in it’s proper place, just so. It’s probably why I hate to clean because nothing is ever going to be as organized as I want it to be unless I get rid of Paul, the youngest chick and all our animals. Hmnn. No, no. Can’t do it.
4. My favorite
foods desserts are peanut butter, pumpkin and chocolate. Not necessarily in that order or together. Although I’m sure someone, somewhere has done that. The closest I’ve come is serving peanut butter pie covered with chocolate on top and pumpkin pie as dessert at the same meal.
5. Sometimes I just need a good cry or a good laugh. I don’t always know which until the right book or movie comes along.
6. Roses in all colors or shapes are my favorite flowers. One day I want my bedroom to be referred to as ‘The Rose Room’.
7. I think a good snowstorm or thunderstorm creates romantic possibilities. A good excuse, if one is needed, to cuddle. Watching them from the back porch or taking a ride is good, too. Maybe start the fireplace, make some hot chocolate or hot apple cider.
Now I’ve got to go
warn congratulate the winners on all their good work.