…to be thankful for what you have.
Today I give thanks for:
– My lovely daughters and handsome son-in-law. They make it all worth while. Besides they’re awesome.
– My mom and dad. They are always there for me.
– All of my animals. They make me laugh even when I want to strangle one of them. It’s like having a bunch of four-year olds running around.
– Paul. I don’t know what I’d do without him.
– My camera. I don’t always get the shot I want but when I do it’s the best.
– Adobe Photoshop Elements. When the shot doesn’t come out I can photoshop it. Yay.
– My friends. I’ve been blessed with some good ones even though I don’t always deserve them.
– Turkey and stuffing. Yum.
– Christmas music. One of the reasons I look forward to this time of year is the music. The music is ageless and makes me smile in my heart if not on my face. Magic 99.5 starts playing Christmas music beginning in November. I start listening around Thanksgiving. Bliss.
– My computer. If I didn’t have one I couldn’t write this post.
– Last, definitely not least, I’m thankful for The Peanut who is due to arrive April 30, 2012. Yay!
This lovely video has quotes by famous folks reminding you to be thankful and why.
Happy Thanksgiving, Y’all!